Fattening Up My Wife. Buy new elastic clothes for her. I moved about 2hrs away right about the same time my wife and i separated, for a new job. I have gone from 160 lbs to a big fat 298 and she seems to want to get me even bigger. It must only tighten at the wrist and ankles. Tell him you want him bigger. She want become fatter and fatter. My wife’s been quietly adding bigger portions to my plate and offering dessert. This means i only really see my son whenever he stays with me over the weekend. I want her to grow a big fat ass and get thick legs. In the beginning she weighed 125 kilos 275 lbs now after 6 years fatten up 375 kilos 827lbs. Dalwara singh, 41, ground up high. July 30, 2012 at 12:18 pm. We both had high school. “being married to my wife makes me feel like a polygamist. His wife asked why considering how he love food.

Angry Ward Wednesday David Wright and Adrian Peterson and
Angry Ward Wednesday David Wright and Adrian Peterson and from meetthematts.com

Here is the ultimate how you can fatten up your girlfriend or wife while she is not noticing it! A jealous and controlling husband secretly fed his wife dangerous ­steroids so she would get fat and stay at home to cook for him. She want become fatter and fatter. I love fat woman and she could care less, she isnt worried about being as fat as she is and she knows her fat drives me crazy. Also, even if she is below normal, maybe instead of 'fattening up', maybe she's low on muscle, not fat. I patiently explained that 5'4 is the average american women's height. Women who approach fattening their husbands up like that are really persuasive. Reminds me of my childhood. The only problem is that she walk difficult and fit with difficulty through the doorway 90cm 35,5 inch. Suggestions for methods that give your woman more weight:

Oct 20, 2013 At 3:27 Pm.

A jealous and controlling husband secretly fed his wife dangerous ­steroids so she would get fat and stay at home to cook for him. Maybe this is what she should be looking to do, not just eat a bunch. The worst part for fas is that most women hate to gain weight. My husband is trying to fatten me up. I want her big meaty and thick and tell her to eat a lot of shit. I love to fatten up her, and she love her fat body to. I am secretly fattening up my wife. A friend of mine who loves to eat and has had a belly most of his adult life recently told me that he was trying to lose weight. Women who approach fattening their husbands up like that are really persuasive.

“When We Married My Wife Was A Size Six.

And in the heterosexual context, it’s usually the woman packing on the pounds. I had to got up a size in my shirts. I will start by saying that i am considered obese, so i'm by no means skinny :) i was 287 lbs pre pregnancy but have continued to lose weight throughout my pregnancy and am now down to 258 lbs (i have not been doing anything to lose the weight, but i'm. This is the true account of my personal experience as a feeder, fattening up my husband against his wishes. Just laziness and terrible eating habits. Updated 19:56, 12 mar 2012. Bring up their weight when talking to them (privately) if it seems worrying. My bras are getting tight, and expecially my jeans. I think my husband is trying to fatten me up :) m.

Soft Elastic Clothing, Is Just Comfortable And It Does Not Tighten Even If.

My belly is noticeably bigger, my friends even notice. The second i look away at the supermarket, he goes and puts this in our shopping cart. The only problem is that she walk difficult and fit with difficulty through the doorway 90cm 35,5 inch. In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one. My wife’s been quietly adding bigger portions to my plate and offering dessert. I love to fatten up my girlfriend. Yesterday, i accused her of being a pusher and patted my fat belly and she just raised her eyebrows. The process of fattening up can take many forms, the most deceiving being padding, whereby an individual will place. Surround him with food and encourage him.

I Have Been Buying Her Ice Cream And Cooking Her Lots Of Fattening Foods, I Make Her A Peanut Butter Sandwich Everyday, And Give Her Lots Of Chocolate.

She’s almost 200 pounds now at 5’1, a little ball of sweet butter…i can’t help it, i […] Tell him you want him bigger. Buy new elastic clothes for her. But i think he meant out, not up. Letting him be the 10 year old that he is. Even if it is a problem, they likely won't welcome attempts to 'fatten them up'. July 30, 2012 at 12:18 pm. I took offense to that. His wife asked why considering how he love food.

Related Posts